The sorority’s primary goal is to raise the professional standards of nursing. We are accomplishing this by establishing scholarships for nursing students, stimulating registered nurses to continue their education, and participating in community activities.
The sorority desires to award a scholarship to a deserving fellow Soror who is in need of financial assistance.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, the soror must:
1). Show outstanding academic performance (A GPA of at least a B average)
2). Submit a written statement of reason or desire to receive this financial
3). Obtain three (3) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a
4). Be a graduate student in an accredited university.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: April 30th of the current year
The Sorority awards annual scholarships to deserving upper level undergraduate nursing students in a B.S.N. or A.D.N. program.
In order to qualify for our scholarship, the student must:
1) Submit a recent official school transcript showing a GPA of at least 3.0
on a 4.0 scale.
2) Submit a typed statement of reason or desire to receive this
3) Submit three (3) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from
a nursing faculty member.
4) Be an undergraduate student who has completed at least one
semester of nursing coursework.
5) Successfully complete an interview with the scholarship committee.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: APRIL 30TH of the current year.